cmdstanpy – Python interface to CmdStan#
CmdStanPy is a lightweight interface to Stan for Python users which provides the necessary objects and functions to do Bayesian inference given a probability model and data. It wraps the CmdStan command line interface in a small set of Python classes which provide methods to do analysis and manage the resulting set of model, data, and posterior estimates.
- User’s Guide
- “Hello, World!”
- CmdStanPy Workflow
- Controlling Outputs
- CmdStanPy Examples
- MCMC Sampling
- Maximum Likelihood Estimation
- Variational Inference in Stan
- Using Variational Estimates to Initialize the NUTS-HMC Sampler
- Generating new quantities of interest.
- Advanced Topic: Using External C++ Functions
- API Reference
- What’s New