7 An outline of what goes where
A brief description of what (generally) goes into each the various files/folders.
- Contains all the model functions and corresponding .fit functions (e.g.
/inst/chunksfolder contains reusable snippits of Stan code. The
/execfolder contains the Stan models that are used in the relevant R function. For example,
continuous.stancontains all the models that can be declared by
stan_glm(as well as some others). You can view the compiled model in R by executing
- Example data used in the examples/tests.
- Templates for documentation.
- Don’t edit any documentation here (changes will get overwritten when rebuilding the package).
- Tests run using the testthat package.
- Contains a bunch of helper functions.