Registration is made through an online registration system. Please click here to register.
If you have any questions concerning the registration form or procedure, please contact Tavicon Congress Bureau at email@example.com or tel +358 3 233 0400.
|EUR 150||EUR 300||EUR 450|
|EUR 30||EUR 150||EUR 225|
*For a delegate to be considered a student she/he must currently be a full-time student enrolled in a PhD / master programme in her/his affiliated institution during the academic year 2017-2018 or 2018-2019. Please be prepared to show a proof of your student status onsite.
The registration fee includes
- Conference program
- Conference lunches and coffees
- Dinner on Thursday evening
The tutorial fee includes
- Tutorial program
- Coffee and tea
Please note that costs for travel, accommodation and insurances are not included in the registration fees.
Please make your hotel reservation directly to the hotels. We have arranged some deals with hotels and provide a list of some recommended hotels near the venue.
Payment and confirmation
Full payment of the registration fee is to be made prior to the conference in euros (EUR). When registering online, you will receive instant confirmation of successful registration to your email. Please note that invoicing will end two weeks prior to the event.
At the end of the registration form, you will be given three alternatives for payment:
- Credit card payments will be dealt automatically. Visa, MasterCard and Eurocard are accepted.
- Invoice as an e-mail attachment. You will receive an invoice to your email and you can print it out for your files. This will have your reference number and the bank details for payment.
- If you wish to have a manually issued invoice sent to you, please choose Invoice. The invoice fee is EUR 15.
Note! All payments should be made free of banking charges. Bank drafts as well as personal, traveller’s or company cheques cannot be accepted.
Confirmation of participation
During the registration process you will receive two messages:
- An automatic reply after successful submission of the registration form.
- A final participation confirmation letter stating that your registration has been paid and is therefore confirmed.
Please note that participation confirmation letter will be sent when all the payments (including the hotel fee) have been received.
Cancellation and refund policy
Any cancellations or changes to registration must be made in writing to Tavicon Congress Bureau by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a cancellation for registration is received by May 31 2018, the registration fee will be refunded with the exception of a handling fee of EUR 50. No refunds can be made for cancellations received after May 31 2018.
Please note that no-show does not constitute cancellation. In case of no-show, the registration fee will not be refunded.
Registration and practical information
Tavicon Congress Bureau
Ms Mirja Uotila, Project Coordinator
Ms Pia Banerjee-Rikkonen, Project Manager
tel. +358 3 233 0400 (office hours 9.00-16.00 GMT+2)