Three days of talks, open discussions, and modeling hackatons.
Wed January 10, 2018 - Fri January 12, 2018
Contributed talks at StanCon are based on interactive, self-contained notebooks, such as knitr or Jupyter, and will take the place of proceedings. Submission information is coming soon.
Code of Conduct
In order to faciliate a welcoming environment for all attendees, StanCon 2018 will enforce a code of conduct.
- Michael Betancourt (Columbia University)
- Jonah Gabry (Columbia University)
- Daniel Lee (Stan Group Inc)
- Eric Novik (Stan Group Inc)
- Megan Shabram (NASA Ames)
- Rob Trangucci (University of Michigan)
- Lizze Wolkovich (Harvard University)